Welcome to The Engine Inn
The Engine Inn, situated in the tranquil, unspoilt village of Cark-in-Cartmel on the edge of the Lake District Park and close to the shores of Morcambe Bay. It provides the ideal setting in which to enjoy the beautiful Lake District as well as quality food, drink and accommodation in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Ideal for visiting Cartmel Races, Holker Hall, L'enclume and Haven Lakeland Holiday Park.
Try the Engine Inn 'Naga' Curry - made with 'officially' the worlds hottest chilli pepper served every day - try it if you dare!!!! available daily. We also offer a selection of special offers including our Monday to Saturday 2 for £12 lunchtime meal deal.
We are in the Good Beer Guide 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 also 4 * visit England 2011, 2012 and 2013! We offer up to 60p off a pint of real ale to CAMRA members, please remember your card.
Food Serving Times...
- Lunchtime: Monday - Friday 12 - 2.30
- Evening Meals: Monday to Thursday 5.00 p.m - 8.30 p.m. Friday 6 p.m - 9 p.m.
- Friday evening is Flamegrill night steaks etc from £10.00
- All day Saturday 12.00 - 9.00 p.m.
- Traditional Sunday Lunches + Grill - Every Sunday 12 - 7.30 p.m.
We Look forward to seeing you soon!
From the team at the Engine Inn